PACHNAM Tablets | An Effective, Non-habit Forming Natural Digestant & Potent Appetizer | 180 Tablets
Why Pachnam Tablets?
Pachnam Tablets are the convenient dosage form of our most trusted Pachnam Liquid. Offering the same benefits of improving digestion from appetite to expulsion, Pachnam is a multi-faceted formulation that can positively change the way food nourishes your body.
“Now, good digestion wait on appetite, And health on both! ― William Shakespeare
What we eat, digest, and absorb defines our health.
The main functions of the gastro-intestinal (GI) tract are to make ingested nutrients available for the body to use. There are five main processes involved in the functioning of the GI tract:
- Ingestion: Eating
- Propulsion: Ingested food is moved through the digestive system.
- Digestion: Digestion is mechanical and chemical breakdown of ingested food.
- Absorption: The digested food is absorbed in the body. It becomes the part of body.
- Elimination: And finally, the defaecation, expulsion of the waste material.
Indigestion results when these processes of the digestive tract are disturbed. The most frequent type of indigestion is functional indigestion, which has a prevalence of 12-15%.
According to the fundamental principles of Ayurveda, digestion is controlled by agni (various digestive enzymes) and the samana vayu (which is responsible for GI motility). Deranged agni and saman vayu lead to indigestion. Kapha prakruti persons have weak digestive fire, mandagni, and therefore, they tend to suffer more from indigestion.
PACHNAM has been formulated with carefully selected ingredients that actively facilitate the entire process of digestion thereby effectively relieving indigestion. The ingredients of PACHNAM have been tested time and again for their digestive-stimulant activities in the Ayurvedic system of medicine. PACHNAM normalizes agni and samman vayu and helps in improving appetite, digestion, absorption, and elimination.
PACHNAM promotes the process of digestion by providing normal acidic environment to ensure the physiological activity of proteolytic enzymes such as pepsin.
PACHNAM improves digestion and relieves indigestion through its stimulating action on agni and samana vayu through its deepan, pachan and ushna veerya properties. It exerts the following actions on the digestive tract:
- PACHNAM stimulates the normal secretion of digestive enzymes from your own digestive organs
- PACHNAM acts as a prokinetic agent that improves gastrointestinal motility
- PACHNAM improves digestion without interfering with the normal acid secretion
- PACHNAM protects the gastric mucosa from acid-induced damage
- PACHNAM phyto-nutrients also have activity against Helicobacter pylori
- PACHNAM does not contain synthetic enzymes, thereby not creating dependence on external elements
- Functional indigestion or non-ulcer indigestion
- Loss of appetite
- Early satiety
- Post-prandial bloating
- Nausea and vomiting associated with indigestion
- 1 to 2 tablets three times a day or as directed by the physician.
CONTRAINDICATIONS / PRECAUTIONS
Although all the ingredients of PACHNAM have a long record of safety, individual idiosyncrasy needs to be kept in view. Further, PACHNAM should not be taken during pregnancy.