PRO HAIRVIT SHAMPOO | Nourishing & Revitalizing | Intensive Botanical Formula for Clean Hair & Scalp to Control Hair Fall & Breakage | 100 ml X 2 Bottles
PRO HairVit Nourishing & Revitalizing hair shampoo is an intensive formula that cleanses hair while deeply nourishing and revitalizing it to restore its strength and vitality. It is specially formulated to fight hair loss due to poor nutrition, hormonal imbalance, stress, pollution and ageing. With visible reduction in hair fall within 2 weeks of application.
PRO HairVit Nourishing & Revitalizing hair shampoo is perfect combination of 100% natural cold compress oil and extracts of ayurvedic herbs that are scientifically proven to stimulate hair regrowth and prevent hair fall.
It contains key ingredients like Shikakai that cleanses dirt, oil and impurities from hair without stripping off its natural oil, while Amla, Bhringraj, vitamin E and linolenic acid nourishes the hair follicle and stimulates new hair growth, Beet root repairs damaged hair strands and strengthens it, while Olive oil moisturizes and add shine and volume to the hair.
PRO HairVit Nourishing & Revitalizing hair shampoo cleanses hair with moisturising benefit, with its each use it doesn’t dry the hair and can be use daily. It has pleasant fragrance with rich lather. It is paraben free and do not irritate scalp and hair.
- Unique combination of 100% natural cold compressed oil and extracts of ayurvedic herbs
- Gently cleanses hair without stripping off its natural oil
- Deeply nourishing the hair follicles and stimulates new hair growth
- Revitalizes damaged hair and reduces breakage and hair fall in 2 weeks
- Adds shine and promotes thick and voluminous hair
- Cleanses hair with moisturizing benefits and has pleasant fragrance with rich lather
- Paraben free, Non-irritating, Scalp friendly
Direction for use:
Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results use in combination with PRO Hairvit Nourishing and revitalizing oil and conditioner. Can be use daily or as directed by physician.