SPERMON SGC | Clinically Proven Spermatogenic & Natural Anti-oxidant for Male Functional Infertility | 120 capsules
SPERMON SGC is a clinically proven formula with potent phytonutrients that help male reproductive health - especially by increasing production and protection of healthy quantity and quality of sperms, while enhancing sperm motility and morphology.
SPERMON's anti-oxidant properties save sperms from free radical damage. The unique combination of the herbs also increases male desire. This phyto-therapy is safe for long-term use.
SPERMON SGC is the perfect spermatopoietic and spermatogenetic, to augment the quality and quantity of semen, increases libido, reduces stress and improves quality of life, leading to considerably improved chances of fertilization.
In a clinical study of men with low sperm count, 84% cases saw statistically significant increase in sperm density and sperm motility, while sperm density increased by 67.6%.
How it works?
- Gokshura, Ashwagandha helps in the production of the matured sperms
- Kaunchbeej, Salammisri, Talamkhana aid in the normal secretion of testosterone
- Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Salammisri, Talamkhana are herbs that improve the sperm count, sperm motility, and morphology
- Jaiphal, Ashwagandha help the body cope with stress
- Shilajit, Safed musli, Salammisri provides potent anti-oxidant properties that protect the sperms
SPERMON SGC is used in the treatment of oligospermia. It is also effective in the treatment of Asthenospermia.
SPERMON SGC is also indicated for the treatment of teratospermia, a condition characterized by abnormal sperm’s morphology which leads to infertility.
Spermatorrhoea is an involuntary loss of semen that can be treated with SPERMON SGC.
Direction for use
2 SPERMON softgel capsules to be taken twice daily for three to four months or as directed by the physician.
Proven spermatogenetic and natural antioxidant for male functional infertility
- Improves semen quantity and quality as a proven spermatopoietic
- Accelerates spermatogenesis by stimulating endogenous testosterone secretion to ensure greater availability to gonads
- Improves sperm motility, count and morphology
- Potent antioxidant action protects sperm from free radicals
- Strengthens male reproductive system
- Enhances libido
- Safe for long term use
Mode of Action
POTENT SPERMATOGENETIC: Tribulus terrestris (Gokshur), Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha)
IMPROVES STEROIDOGENESIS: Mucuna pruriens (Kaunchbeej), Orchis latifolia (Salam misri), Hygrophila spinosa (Talamkhana)
IMPROVES SPERM COUNT, MOTILITY AND MORPHOLOGY: Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha), Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari), Orchis latifolia (Salam misri), Hygrophila spinosa (Talamkhana)
REDUCES STRESS AND ADAPTOGENIC: Myristica fragrans (Jaiphal), Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha)
POTENT ANTIOXIDANT: Asphaltum (Shilajit), Asparagus adscendens (Safed musli), Orchis latifolia (Salam misri)
Clinical Validation and Proof of Concept: Spermon SGC has been clinically validated for its efficacy and safety. The important findings of a clinical trial for efficacy and tolerability of Spermon SGC in male factor infertility conducted by Dr. Vijay Kulkarni, Andrologist, Mumbai are as follows.
Materials and Methods: An open, mono-centric clinical trial as per GCP guidelines was conducted on 31 adult males with idiopathic oligoasthenospermia to measure changes in seminal parameters. Safety profile was monitored.
- 84% cases saw statistically significant increase in sperm density and sperm motility
- Sperm density increased by 67.6%
- Sluggish linear progressive sperm motility increased by average of 33.4%
- Four pregnancies occurred during the study period of 3 months
- No clinical, biochemical or hematological adverse effects reported
GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF THE RESULTS OF THE CLINICAL TRIAL IS AS FOLLOWS
Fig.1. Sperm density comparison on day 0 and day 90
Fig.2. Sperm motility comparison
Note: The complete clinical trial findings are available on request. Please ask your MHCL representative for a copy.
The result may vary from person to person depending on the individual body condition, severity of the ailment and pattern of application/intake, etc.