ANTARTH SGC | Clinically Proven Ayurvedic Medicine for Knee, Joint, Arthritis Pain, Gout & Flexibility Maintenance | 120 Capsules
About the drug
Arthritis is the inflammation of joints that causes swelling, pain and immobility. Degeneration of the joint cartilage and the bone mainly due to old age is osteoarthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is a disease where there is inflammation of the synovium and joint effusion producing pain, swelling that results in the progression of the disease leading to deformity dysfunction and disability. The most common symptoms of arthritis are pain, swelling, stiffness, and a decrease in the range of motion.
Degeneration of the spine leads to spondylitis. Spondylitis can be both lumbar and cervical.
Antarth SGC is an effective and safe antiarthritic drug with the combination of potent herbs which have anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory actions within the therapeutic dosage. It provides fast relief from pain and stiffness. It prevents cartilage degeneration and prevents the disease progression. It provides strength to the joint and aids mobility.
The standardized herbal extracts contain anti-oxidant properties and immunomodulatory actions that prevent the damage to the cells.
How it works?
- Salai guggul, Shuddha guggul, Haridra, Nirgundi, Methi, Guduchi are the herbs that reduce inflammation, pain and swelling
- Kulinjan, Ashwagandha has chondroprotective action to protect cartilage and thereby delaying the progression of the joint space narrowing
- Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Gokshura, Sunthi contains anti-oxidants that prevent the damage to the tissues due to free-radicals
- Ashwagandha, Guduchi helps to regulate and normalize the immune system
Antarth SGC is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, cervical and lumbar spondylitis. It is also indicated for frozen shoulder (Pain and stiffness of the shoulder joint) and low back pain.
Direction for use
1-2 capsules to be taken twice daily after meals for 8-12 weeks or as directed by the physician.
The proven, effective and safe anti-arthritic with disease modifying action
- Fast relief from pain and inflammation
- Prevents cartilage degeneration and delays disease progression by virtue of its chondroprotective action
- Helps to regenerate cartilage by its immunomodulatory action
- Promotes joint agility and mobility by imparting strength to the musculoskeletal system
- Reduces morning stiffness due to anti-inflammatory action
- Prevents crippling by delaying disease progression
- Safe for long term use
Antarth SGC is a clinically proven anti-arthritic which effectively ameliorates joint pain and stiffness associated with arthritis. Antarth is designed to improve joint mobility, delay cartilage damage and also help to regenerate cartilage of the affected joint due to the presence of analgesic and anti inflammatory, immunomodulatory, rejuvenative, chondroprotective, anti oxidant properties of the standardized herbal extracts present in their optimum therapeutic dosage.
Mode of Action
POTENT ANTI INFLAMMATORY AND ANALGESIC ACTION
Boswellia serrata ( Salai guggul)¹,Commiphora mukul² ( shuddha guggul) Curcuma longa 5 (Haridra) ,Trigonella foenum graecum 7(Methi) ,Tinospora cordifolia9 (Guduchi)
POTENT CHONDROPROTECTIVE ACTION
Alpinia galanga³ (Kulinjan), Withania somnifera4 (Ashwagandha)
Withania somnifera4, Asphaltum(Shilajit),Tribulus terrestris (Gokshur), Zingiber officinale8 (Sunthi)
Withania somnifera4 (Ashwagandha), Tinospora cordifolia9 (Guduchi)
Clinical Validation and Proof of Efficacy
Antarth SGC has been prescribed by leading orthopedics and general practitioners for the past 10 years. Its safety and efficacy has been evaluated through clinical trials .The key findings of a recent clinical trial are presented here.
Materials and Methods
A double blind, randomized, multi-centric, placebo controlled clinical trial of Antarth SGC was conducted on 90 patients with chronic Osteoarthritis for a period of 3 months at a dosage of 2 capsules b.i.d. Reduction of pain during walking, climbing of stairs, squatting, reduction in consumption of rescue medication and patients’ and physicians’ global assessments were evaluated as efficacy parameters. Safety profile was monitored.
- 84.1% of patients experienced reduction in pain without side effects
- Significant reduction in severity of pain during squatting, sitting cross legged and climbing of stairs
- Significant reduction was observed in consumption of rescue medication i.e. Diclofenac sodium within the first month
- No adverse events were noted
Graphical Representation of the Result of the Clinical Trial is as Follows:
Fig.1. Reduction in severity of pain
Comparison of % reduction of severity of pain on VAS score from day 0 – day 90 in Antarth and placebo groups shows significant reduction of pain in the Antarth group
Fig.2.Reduction in consumption of rescue medication
The result may vary from person to person depending on the individual body condition, severity of the ailment and pattern of application/intake, etc.