GYNOVA TABLETS | Clinically Proven Remedy for Menstrual Disorders & Infertility | 100 Tablets
About the drug
Dysfunctional uterine bleeding (DUB) is an unusual bleeding from the vagina. The most common reason for DUB is hormonal imbalance. Dysmenorrhoea is a painful menstruation that is usually accompanied with abdominal cramps. Heavy vaginal bleeding during menstruation is termed as ‘menorrhagia’.
The most common causes for menstrual disorders are hormonal imbalance, certain disease conditions like Anemia, stress and immaturity of H-P-O axis (hypothalamus-pituitary-ovarian axis). Menstrual disorders are one of the major causes of infertility in women.
Gynova Tablets and Liquid is a proven Phytoestrogen that is obtained from the plants. It regulates the menstrual cycles and aids in ovulation.
It contains effective herbs that regulate the hormonal balance, corrects H.P.O axis and reduces anxiety and stress. It is used in I.U.I cases to normalize and increases the endometrial thickness, vascularity and glycogen content before implantation. It also acts as a mood enhancer during menstruation and allays anxiety and stress.
It is proven to be safe for long-term use.
How it works?
- Ashoka, Lodhra, Kumari are the herbs that contain estrogen. These herbs are the hormonal regulators
- Manjistha, Nagarmotha, Ulatkambal, Lodhra helps prevent excess bleeding (haemostyptic) during menstruation
- Anantamool, Dashmool, Manjistha are the potent herbs that reduce swelling
- Tagar, Ulatkambal relaxes uterine and relieves spasms
- Shatavari, Tagar helps reduce anxiety and stress
Gynova tablets and liquid are used in the treatment of DUB, dysmenorrhoea, and menorrhagia. The other conditions that can be treated with Gynova are:
- Metrorrhagia – Intermenstrual bleeding
- Oligomenorrhoea – Irregular menstrual period with scanty bleeding
- Perimenopausal symptoms – The symptoms such as hot flashes, irregular bleeding, fatigue and night sweating are the symptoms that occur before menopause
- Intrauterine insemination (I.U.I) – It is an invitro procedure wherein the active and fast moving quality sperm is inserted in the uterus through vagina with the help of special catheter
- Gynova is also indicated in the cases of unexplained infertility wherein all the tests and assessments are normal
Direction for use
Two tablets can be taken twice daily after meals for three months or can be taken as directed by the physician.
The proven phytoestrogen and menstrual modulator to restore cyclicity and ovulation
- Proven phytoestrogen and menstrual modulator
- Arrests excessive uterine bleeding due to its hemostyptic action
- Resets and balances H-P-O axis and enhances folliculogenesis
- Relieves spasm and pain associated with menstruation by blocking prostaglandins
- Regulates ovulatory function and maintains cyclicity by regulating hormones
- Allays stress, anxiety and prevents mood swings associated with menstruation as a natural mood enhancer and adaptogen
- ‘Truly Safe’ for longterm use
Gynova is a unique blend of effective phytoestrogen and menstrual cycle regulator herbs which restore hormonal balance and also allay anxiety and stress; thus strengthening female health. Gynova also helps in normalizing the health of the endometrium to improve implantation in I.U.I. cases.3
Mode of Action
PHYTOESTROGEN AND HORMONE REGULATORS
Saraca indica¹ (Ashoka), Symplocos racemosa² (Lodhra), Aloe vera³ (Kumari)
HEMOSTYPTIC AND ASTRINGENT
Symplocos racemosa2 (Lodhra), Rubia cordifolia5 (Manjistha), Cyperus rotundus (Nagarmotha)
Rubia cordifolia5 (Manjistha), Hemidesmus indicus5 (Anantamol), Dashmool (Roots of 10 herbs)
POTENT ANTISPASMODIC AND UTERINE RELAXANT
Valeriana wallichii4 (Tagar), Abroma augusta (Ulatkambal)
ANXIOLYTIC AND ADAPTOGENIC
Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari), Valeriana wallichii4 (Tagar)
Clinical Validation and Proof of Concept
Gynova tablets, a polyherbal formulation was studied for its efficacy and safety in menorrhagia and metrorrhagia and the major findings of the trial are as follows:
Materials and Methods
An open labeled, multi-centric, non comparative study of Gynova in the treatment of menorrhagia and metrorrhagia was conducted on a total of 100 women at two centers. Gynova tablets were given at a dosage of 2 tablets twice daily for a period of 3 months. The study was conducted by Dr. Suchitra Pandit, LTM Hospital, Sion, Mumbai and Dr. Kiran Pandey, GSVM medical college and Hospital, Kanpur.
Efficacy was measured in terms of:
- Passage of clots
- Changes in quantity and duration of bleeding, pain during menstruation using VAS and global assessment
In both cases of Menorrhagia and Metrorrhagia, following results were observed:
- 85.5% patients experienced regular menstrual cycle after the treatment
- 55% patients relieved of dysmenorrhoea associated with menorrhagia
- Significant increase in hemoglobin levels
- Duration of bleeding reduced from 6.97 days to 3.92 days on an average
- 77.8% patients experienced regular cycle after the treatment
- Reduction in passage of clots
- Significant increase in hemoglobin levels
- Duration of bleeding reduced from 10.4 days to 4.06 days on an average
- No adverse event noted in both categories
COMPARISON OF RESULTS ON VARIOUS PARAMETERS BEFORE AND AFTER TREATMENT WITH GYNOVA.
Fig.1. Results of Menorrhagia
The results show significant reduction in severity of pain, duration of bleeding and an increase in the duration between two cycles.
Fig.2. Results of Metrorrhagia
Hemoglobin % increased, while duration of bleed and passage of clots reduced significantly after treatment of metrorrhagia with Gynova.
Note: The complete clinical trial findings are available on request. Please ask your MHCL representative for a copy.
The result may vary from person to person depending on the individual body condition, severity of the ailment and pattern of application/intake, etc.