CARMINO SGC | Fast Acting Gas Relief & Antispasmodic | 120 Capsules
Why CARMINO SGC?
The feeling of indigestion, loss of interest in eating, sleeplessness, headache, etc. are sometimes the result of ‘gas’ that is accumulated in the intestines and stomach. This condition is known as flatulence. It occurs commonly due to eating spicy food, swallowing air, eating fast, stress, or anxiety. (curry, worry and hurry) Excessive passing of gas may make you feel uncomfortable and embarrassed. CARMINO gives fast relief from gas and flatulence.
CARMINO SGC is a synergistic combination of potent volatile oils from roots, seeds and herbs. It does not have a chalky taste. It expels out trapped abdominal gas and regulates gastrointestinal motility.
How it works?
- Peppermint oil, Ajwain oil, and Nutmeg oil present in CARMINO SGC act by relaxing muscles of stomach and intestine. As a result, it helps in the reduction of abdominal pain
- Hing and Sunthi present in CARMINO SGC acts by lowering the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) pressure; as a result, the gas produced in the intestine and stomach expelled orally rather than rectally
CARMINO SGC is effective in relieving symptoms of gas and flatulence. It is used to relieve severe pain in abdominal colic. It is used to get relief from acidity and bloated stomach. It helps increase the secretion of digestive enzymes, which promote digestion.
Direction for use
It is advised to take 1-2 capsules two times a day after meals with water, or as an SOS when feeling bloated or gassy. It should not be chewed. Or as instructed by your physician.
The potent, natural antiflatulent and antispasmodic
- Fast relief from abdominal gas and distension by relaxing sphincter
- Relieves abdominal colic by expelling trapped intestinal gas due to presence of aromatic volatile oils
- Antispasmodic action relieves abdominal pain
- Regulates gastrointestinal motility
- No chalky taste
Carmino is an ideal combination of potent steam distilled and standardised volatile oils at optimum therapeutic dosage which act as antiflatulent and antispasmodic to help relieve trapped abdominal gas, regulate intestinal motility and relax sphincter.
Mode of Action
POTENT ANTIFLATULENT AND ANTISPASMODIC
Mentha piperata (Peppermint oil), Carum copticum oil (Ajwain), Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg oil)
DIGESTIVE AND SPHINCTER RELAXANT
Asa Foetida (Hing), Zingiber officinale (Sunthi)
The result may vary from person to person depending on the individual body condition, severity of the ailment and pattern of application/intake, etc.