PACHNAM LIQUID | An Effective, Non-habit Forming Natural Digestant & Potent Appetizer | 200 ml X 3 Bottles
About the drug
Pain and uncomfortable sensation in the stomach and intestines may occur due to indigestion. The common symptoms of indigestion include fullness of stomach, gas formation, pain, and burning sensation in the stomach. Loss of appetite (anorexia) is also present with indigestion. Irritable bowel syndrome is present with abdominal pain with diarrhoea or constipation. It is often associated with stress, depression, anxiety, and intestinal infection.
Pachnam liquid helps relieve indigestion and anorexia.
Pachnam liquid contains essential herbal extracts that help stimulate the digestive juices that aid the digestion. It provides relief from abdominal heaviness. It stimulates appetite and regulates the bowel movement.
Pachnam liquid is safe for long-term use and does not cause addiction.
How it works?
- Chitrakmool improves digestive strength and relieves the symptoms of indigestion
- Dashmool contains ten essential herbs that improves indigestion
- Jeerak, Kutki, Nagarmotha stimulates appetite
- Draksha, Kumari, Dadim stimulates and activates the release of endogenous enzymes of liver, pancreas, and intestine that aids digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Kutki, Kumari, Triphala, and Trikatu enhance bowel movement and help in the colon cleansing action
Pachnam liquid relieves the symptoms of indigestion. It effectively reduces anorexia. It provides effective relief from indigestion due to old age and alcoholism. It also reduces the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
Direction for use
For adults: 10-15ml of liquid should be taken twice or thrice a day after meals. It can be taken for 15days or as directed by the physician.
For children: 5ml of liquid should be taken twice or thrice a day after meals. It can be taken for 15days or as directed by the physician.
An effective, non-habit forming natural digestant and potent appetizer
- Stimulates appetite
- Provides relief from indigestion and abdominal heaviness by potent digestive action
- Facilitates gastric juice secretion
- Activates endogenous enzyme secretion from liver, pancreas and the intestine
- Colon cleansing action by regulating intestinal peristalsis
- Non habit forming
- Does not suppress internal digestive enzyme secretion
- Safe for long term use
Pachnam is a combination of potent digestive stimulant and appetite corrective herbs which effectively assist in stimulating appetite, proper secretion and correction of digestive enzymes and assimilation of nutrients from the food.
Mode of Action
Plumbago Zeylanica (Chitrak), Cyperus rotundus (Nagarmotha), Dashmool
POTENT APPETITE STIMULANT
Cyminum cuminum (Jeerak), Picrorhiza kurroa (Kutki), Cyperus rotundus (Nagarmotha)
ACTIVATES ENDOGENOUS ENZYMES OF LIVER,PANCREAS AND INTESTINES
Vitis vinifera (Draksha), Aloe vera (Kumari), Punicagranatum (Dadim)
Picrorrhiza kurroa (Kutki), Aloe vera (Kumari), Terminalia chebula, T. belerica, Emblica officinalis (Triphala)
The result may vary from person to person depending on the individual body condition, severity of the ailment and pattern of application/intake, etc.