ANTARTH PLUS SGC | Clinically Proven Ayurvedic Medicine for Chronic Knee, Joint, Arthritis Pain Relief | 80 Capsules
Why ANTARTH PLUS® SGC?
Arthritis is the inflammation of joint that causes swelling, pain and immobility. Degeneration of the joint cartilage and the bone mainly due to old age is osteoarthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease where there is inflammation of the synovium and joint effusion; producing pain, swelling that could result in deformity, dysfunctions, and disability. The most common symptoms of arthritis are inflammation, pain, swelling, stiffness, and a decrease in the range of motion.
ANTARTH PLUS® SGC:
- Is clinically proven to reduce pain and improve joint movement in chronic osteoarthritis
- Provides relief in 24 hrs. from joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness
- Prevents cartilage degradation and slows down disease progression
- Improves long term mobility and flexibility of joints and overall quality of life
- Is stomach friendly, safe, and ideal for patients with liver and kidney problems who cannot take NSAIDs.
What is ANTARTH PLUS® SGC?
ANTARTH PLUS® SGC is a clinically proven, effective and safe advanced anti-arthritic formulation with disease modifying action. It is the first optimum combination of standardized Ayurvedic herbal extracts and Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids providing anti-inflammatory, analgesic and immunomodulation actions. It provides fast relief from pain, reduces inflammation and morning stiffness of the joints. It also supports the regeneration of joint cartilage and improves joint mobility and flexibility. ANTARTH PLUS® SGC is an effective treatment for patients with all types of joint pain including osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
ANTARTH PLUS® SGC, with evidence based herbs like Shallaki (Boswellia serrata), Guggul (Commiphora mukul), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Soonth (Zingiber officinale) and Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), works along synergistic pain and inflammatory pathways to support joints for optimal functioning and pain-free movements. Incorporated with advanced antioxidants like Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids derived from the Flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum), it helps to slow the degenerative process and may support regeneration of joint cartilage.
Who should consider ANTARTH PLUS® SGC?
- Joint Pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Vertebral (cervical & lumbar) spondylosis and spondylitis
- Frozen shoulder
- Low back pain (lumbago)
How do ingredients in ANTARTH PLUS® SGC work?
- Salai Guggul (Boswellia serrata): Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic, Chondroprotective & Immunomodulator
- Shuddha Guggul (Commiphora mukul): Anti-inflammatory & Immunomodulator
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Anti-inflammatory & Anti-arthritic
- Haridra (Curcuma longa): Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic, Chondroprotective & Anti-arthritic
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo): Anti-inflammatory & Analgesic
- Soonth (Zingiber officinale): Anti-inflammatory & Analgesic
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata): Anti-inflammatory, Immunomodulator & Antioxidant
- Dhanyak (Coriander sativum): Anti-inflammatory
- Pippali (Piper longum): Anti-arthritic
- Punarnava (Boearhavia diffusa): Anti-arthritic
- Lavang Tel (Syzygium aromaticum): Immunomodulator, Anti-inflammatory & Anti-oxidant
- Chopchini (Smilax china): Anti-inflammatory & Anti-rheumatic
How do I take ANTARTH PLUS® SGC (Dosage)?
Depending on the severity of your ailment, and your body weight, ANTARTH PLUS® SGC is to be taken 1-2 capsules twice daily after meals for 8-12 weeks, OR as directed by your physician.
Clinical Data of ANTARTH PLUS® SGC
- 73.0% of patients experienced effective relief from pain without side effects
- 57.0% reduction in the consumption of the rescue medication
- Significant reduction in severity of pain during squatting, sitting cross legged and climbing stairs
- In global assessment both patients and physician had similar opinion about safety and efficacy
- No adverse events were noted
Expected Efficacy of ANTARTH PLUS® SGC as per your Dosha
Do’s & Don’ts to Maintain Healthy, Pain Free Joints