Terms and Conditions
1. Collection Of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) And Other InformationMillennium Herbal Care Limited limits itself to collect information to ensure accurate service. Most of the information we collect is very basic and is needed to complete a purchase or provide a refund. Examples of customer information that may be collected by us include your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, email address, descriptions of the items requested or purchased, language preference, the IP address and operating system of your computer, and the browser type and version being used by you. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
Credit Card, Debit Card and Banking InformationMillennium Herbal Care Limited does not collect or store Credit Card or Debit Card or any of your banking information as it is directly transmitted through the payment gateway provider to the payment network or bank.
2. RegistrationTo take advantage of some features of the site, you must register and create a member account which is free of any cost. An online registration form may require you to provide information such as your name, email address, and a password. Your password is a component of our security system. As such, it is your responsibility to protect it. Do not share your password with any third parties. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should change it immediately.
3. Technologies That Allow Us To Customize Your Experience On Millenniumherbal.comWe use various technologies to collect information relating to your visit to our website, such as the Uniform Resource Locater (URL) that referred you to our website, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, etc. This enables us to enhance and customize your experience on our website. For example, we may collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address identifying your computer or device and indicating your geographic region for statistical purposes. In some instances, we may use these technologies in combination with the personally identifiable information you provide on the website. These technologies may provide a variety of information such as whether you have visited Millennium Herbal Care Limited before. They also may enable you to save your preferences. Each technology is explained below.
- Web Beacons And Tracking Links
Web Beacons (also called clear gifs and pixel tags), tracking links and/or similar technology consist of a few lines of code and are embedded on the pages of our website. They are often used in combination with Cookies and are often not visible to the user of the website. Web Beacons may relay information to third parties such as our service providers and may be used to track customer response to certain advertising, to better target interactive advertising and to enhance customer support and usability. If you reject our Cookies (see Cookie section below), you will prevent Web Beacons from relaying this information about you and may limit your use of some of our website features.
4. Use Of Your Personal Information, Demographic And Profile DataWe use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like city of residence, PIN code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our site, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
5. How Do We Mutually Benefit From The Personal Information?Marketing Emails In case you choose to leave your email address with us we would deliver to you information through emails such as our newsletters, surveys or other email messages containing product and event information, cosmetics tips or promotions. If at any time you decide that you would not like to receive these emails, you may select the 'Unsubscribe' link on the email or edit your information and consent to receive email and other communication in the 'Profile' section for registered users.