INTELLEC SYRUP | Natural & Potent Nootropic & Cerebral Neuron Activator Helps to Enhance Brain Function | 200 ml X 3 Bottles
About the drug
Neurological disorders are the diseases of the brain. Damage to the neuronal structure leads to memory disorders. Loss of memory (Dementia) at an older age is senile dementia.
There are many causes for the memory disorders which can be treated with the herbal drugs.
Intellect Tablets and Syrup contains potential herbs which are proven natural Nootropic and neuron activator that helps the brain to increase the cognitive function. This drug helps reduce the stress, anxiety, and mild to moderate depression.
Intellect increases blood circulation to the neurons which enhance the brain function. It also provides anti-oxidants to the brain to prevent damage to the neuronal cells by free-radicals.
How it works?
- Brahmi, Mandukparni, Shankpushpi are the herbs that act on the brain to increase the cognitive function
- Jatamansi, Vacha, Brahmi helps to reconstruct the neural tissues
- Ashwagandha, Jatamansi, Jyotishmati reduces anxiety, mild to moderate depression and stress
- Brahmi, Mandukparni, Vacha, Ashwagandha provides anti-oxidants to the brain and prevents the neuronal damage
- Ashwagandha, Jyotishmati, Shankpushpi, Brahmi activates the neurotransmitters which communicate the information by signaling to the nerve cells
Intellect Tablets and Syrup is used for the treatment of memory disorders, senile dementia, lack of concentration, and mild to moderate depression. Intellect can also be used in the treatment of:
- Vascular dementia: It is a form of dementia that is caused by insufficient supply of blood to the neurons in the brain
- Anxiety neurosis: It is an anxiety disorder in which excessive worrying is the main symptom
- Alzheimer’s disease: It is a neurological disorder due to the deposition of b-amyloid protein in the brain that causes impaired thinking, memory loss, and behavior changes
Intellect Tablets and Syrup is also indicated for children in the treatment of disorders like anxiety neurosis, mild to moderate depression, lack of concentration, weak memory, hyperkinetism (a neurobiological disorder that occurs in the early childhood associated with hyperactivity and impulsivity), and bed wetting.
Direction for use
Adult: 1-2 intellect tablets can be taken twice or thrice a day for 3-6 months or as directed by the physician.
Children: 5ml of the syrup can be taken twice or thrice daily for three months or as directed by the physician.
The potent natural nootropic and cerebral neuron activator
- Enhances cognitive functions - memory, concentration, learning and recall by facilitation of cholinergic transmission in the brain
- Allays anxiety and stress by its adaptogenic and anti-stress effect
- Promotes regeneration of neural tissues and delays brain aging due to the neuronutrient properties
- Prevents neurodegeneration from free-radicals by providing high systemic levels of anti-oxidants
- Improves blood circulation to the brain assuring adequate oxygen and glucose supply to the neurons
- Improves the availability of key neurotransmitters - serotonin and acetylcholine depleted by stress, depression, sleep loss, poor diet and ageing
Intellec tablet and syrup is a combination of potent and powerful herbs, traditionally known for their nootropic, neuronutritive, neuroprotective and brain tissue rejuvenative properties. It is also an adaptogenic and possesses anti-stress, anxiolytic and anti-depressant properties. Intellec helps delay brain aging, helps in neuron regeneration and provides the brain with adequate blood circulation to enhance brain function
Mode of Action
POTENT NATURAL NOOTROPIC
Bacopa monnieri¹ (Brahmi), Centella asiatica² (Mandukparni), Evolvulus alsinoides (Shankhpushpi)
REGENERATION OF NEURAL TISSUES
Nardostachys jatamansi³ (Jatamansi), Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi), Acorus calamus4 (Vacha)
Withania somnifera5 (Ashwagandha), Nardostachys jatamansi (Jatamansi)
Acorus calamus (Vacha), Withania somnifera5 (Ashwagandha), Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi), Centella asiatica² (Mandukparni)
Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi), Evolvulus alsinoides (Shankhpushpi), Celastrus paniculatus6 (Jyotishmati), Withania somnifera5 (Ashwagandha)
The result may vary from person to person depending on the individual body condition, severity of the ailment and pattern of application/intake, etc.