ENCOF-SF COUGH LINCTUS | 100% Natural Sugar Free Ayurvedic Cough Linctus for Relief from All Types of Cough, Sore Throat in Diabetics | 60 ml X 4 Bottles
Cough is a voluntary or involuntary act that helps to clears foreign particles, microbes, irritants, fluids and mucus from the throat and respiratory passage by forceful rapid expulsion of air from the lungs. The common causes of cough includes upper respiratory tract infection (URTI), lower respiratory tract infection (LRTI) and respiratory allergies.
Today many people are affected with cough throughout the year, as changes in the environment triggers respiratory irritants such as dust, smoke, air pollution and bacterial or viral infection. And every time they suffer they consume oral chemical containing cough syrup that have adverse impact on their body as they are consuming it several times a year.
The most commonly used cough syrup includes molecule like Dextromethorphan, Chlorpheniramine maleate, Ambroxol hydrochloride & Guaifenesin that are effective in treating cough with varied aetiology but they are associated with various side effects like Drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, trouble sleeping, headache, paranoia, excessive sweating, slurred speech, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, irregular heartbeats, high blood pressure, headache, lethargy, numbness of fingers and toes, facial redness and skin itching.
ENCOF-SF COUGH LINCTUS is A Potent and Safe Alternative to Dextromethorphan, Chlorpheniramine maleate & Guaifenesin for Congestion & Cough relief. It is an intensively researched formulation upbrighted from ayurvedic classics containing botanical extract of various herbs like Nirgundi, Vasaka, Yasthimadhu, Kankol, Talispatra etc., having potent Antitussive, Antihistaminic, Mucolytic and Expectorant action that provides effective and immediate relief from cough and congestion due to varied aetiology. In addition the formulation is 100% sugar free (low calories) and Suitable for all patients and ideal for calorie conscious and diabetic patients. It is also free any from side effects and is non-narcotic, non-alcoholic, non-habit forming formulation.
HOW IT WORKS?
Each ingredient in ENCOF-SF COUGH LINCTUS has a particular action.
- Yashtimadhu, Kankol, Soonth and Talispatra present in ENCOF-SF COUGH LINCTUS with its demulcent properties it forms a coating on the inflamed respiratory mucosa and help to soothe the inflammation and irritation of the throat.
- Nirgundi, Haridra and Pippali present in ENCOF-SF COUGH LINCTUS with its anti-inflammatory properties it provides immediate relief from throat pain and discomfort.
- Vasaka, Somavalli, and Tulsi present in ENCOF-SF COUGH LINCTUS with its mucolytic properties it make the mucus less viscid and facilities easy removal reliving chest congestion. They are also known to be potent bronchodilators and expectorant that widens the narrow airway passages, this helps to keep continuous and sufficient airflow in the passages
- Soonth, Nirgundi, Haridra, and Yashtimadhu present in ENCOF-SF COUGH LINCTUS are known to be antihistaminic and antitussive. An antihistaminic stops the release of histamine, thus there is a decrease in the production of mucosa secretion from airways. Antitussives suppress the cough reflex. Both of these are helpful in dry, unproductive cough
- ENCOF-SF COUGH LINCTUS helps to relieve dry and productive cough of varied aetiology with its broad spectrum action. It provides effective relief from cough associated with upper respiratory tract infection (URTI), lower respiratory tract infection (LRTI) and respiratory allergies.
- ENCOF-SF COUGH LINCTUS soothes irritated respiratory mucosa and relies sore throat and hoarseness.
- 100% sugar free formula (Suitable for all and ideal for calorie conscious and diabetic patients)
DIRECTION FOR USE-
- In adults, it is advisable to take 5-10ml twice or thrice a day for five days or as advised by the physician.
- In children ENCOF-SF COUGH LINCTUS is not recommended
The Natural and Safe Antitussive, Antihistaminic, Mucolytic and Expectorant for Dry and Productive Cough
Mode of Action-
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Yashtimadhu), Piper cubeba (Kankol), Flacourtia cataphracta (Talispatra), Pippali (Piper longum)
POTENT ANTIHISTAMINIC, ANTITUSSIVES AND ANTI-INFALMMATORY
Nirgundi (Vitex negundo), Zingiber officinale (Soonth), Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi), Curcuma longa (Haridra), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Yashtimadhu)
POTENT MUCOLYTIC, EXPECTORANT AND BRONCHODILATOR
Adhatoda vasica (Vasaka), Ephedra gerardiana (Somavalli), Tulsi (Ocimum scantum)
Emblica officinalis (Amla), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Yashtimadhu)
- With goodness of ginger, pepper and liquorice it soothes irritated respiratory mucosa and relives throat pain
- Effectively relieves dry cough with its antitussive, antihistaminic and anti-inflammatory action
- Facilitates easy removal of viscid mucus and relives chest congestion with its mucolytic and expectorant action
- Enhances immunity and prevents recurrent bouts of seasonal cough
- 100 % sugar free (low calories)
- Ideal for all patients and especially for calorie conscious and diabetic patients
- Non-narcotic, non-alcoholic, non-habit forming, non-drowsy and non-sedative
- Safe for long term use