INTELLEC SYRUP | 200 ml X 3 Bottles
Natural & Gentle Brain Activator to Improve Memory, Focus & Concentration
What is Intellec Syrup?
Healthy aging starts with keeping the brain fit and agile. Age, lifestyle, poor nutrition, and genetics are some of the several causes for cognitive decline causing symptoms like forgetfulness, lack of focus and concentration, decline in comprehension and even in creativity.
Nootropics are natural supplements or drugs that have a beneficial effect on brain function in healthy people. Many of these can boost memory, motivation, creativity, alertness and general cognitive function. Nootropics may also reduce age-related declines in brain function.
Intellec Syrup and Tablet contains a well-researched synergistic blend of Ayurvedic herbs which are proven natural Nootropics and neuron activators that helps the brain support normal cognitive function. When taken as a dietary supplement, Intellec also helps the brain cope better with stress and mild anxiety.
Intellec may help increase circulation of blood and nutrients to the brain. It also provides antioxidants to the brain to prevent damage to the neuronal cells by free-radicals.
Why Intellec for
1. Enhances cognitive functions - memory, concentration, learning and recall by facilitation of cholinergic transmission in the brain
2. Allays anxiety and stress by its adaptogenic and anti-stress effect
3. Promotes regeneration of neural tissues and delays brain aging due to the neuronutrient properties
4. Prevents neurodegeneration from free-radicals by providing high systemic levels of antioxidants
5. Improves blood circulation to the brain assuring adequate oxygen and glucose supply to the neurons
6. Improves the availability of key neurotransmitters - serotonin and acetylcholine depleted by stress, depression, sleep loss, poor diet and ageing
Intellec Tablets and Syrup is used for the treatment of memory disorders, senile dementia, lack of concentration, and mild to moderate depression. Intellec can also be used in the treatment of:
1. Vascular dementia: It is a form of dementia that is caused by insufficient supply of blood to the neurons in the brain
2. Anxiety neurosis: It is an anxiety disorder in which excessive worrying is the main symptom
3. Alzheimer’s disease: It is a neurological disorder due to the deposition of b-amyloid protein in the brain that causes impaired thinking, memory loss, and behavior changes
Intellec Tablets and Syrup is also indicated for children in the treatment of disorders like anxiety neurosis, mild to moderate depression, lack of concentration, weak memory, hyperkinetism (a neurobiological disorder that occurs in the early childhood associated with hyperactivity and impulsivity), and bed wetting.