OSHEAL™ TABLETS - 120 TABS
Damage to the bone leading to breakage is a fracture. A fracture can occur due to injury and weakness of the bone due to loss of bone mass. A Ligament tear is the injury or damage to the connective tissue in the joint. Ligament tear or fracture may occur due to excessive, overuse, weakness or injury.
Osteopenia is the bone pain experienced before osteoporosis. This is due to the deficiency of calcium and minerals in the body. Osteoporosis occurs due to the loss of bone mass, which leads to brittle and fragile bones.
Osheal tablets contain effective herbal ingredients that help in the healing of the fractures. These tablets relieve pain and swelling. Osheal tablets help in bone formation and also help in preventing bone loss. By providing organic calcium, vitamin C, minerals, and Mucopolysaccharides, it improves mineral density and strengthens the bone to increase the bone mass (BMI).
It also contains antioxidants that scavenge free-radicals. It is safe for long-term use.
How it works?
- Hadjod, Salai guggul are the herbs that hasten the bone healing process. They reduce pain and inflammation associated with the bone fractures
- Arjuna provides organic calcium and also has antioxidant properties. Thus it helps lower the blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Ashwagandha strengthens muscles, tissues, and bones
- Shuddha guggul increases the bone density by enhancing calcium deposition, reduces pain and aids in the faster healing of the fractures
- Salai guggul has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in maintaining joint and muscle health
- Zingiber officinale reduces fracture pain, joint pain, and muscle pain. It also decreases the bone loss
- Methi stimulates tissue growth and bone healing. It also reduces pain and swelling
- Bala ghan, Haridra, Nirgundi ghan reduces swelling and pain. It helps in tissue repair. Bala ghan, Haridra also have antioxidant properties
Osheal tablets are usually indicated for the treatment of bone fracture and ligament tear. It effectively relieves the symptoms of muscle pull. These tablets are also used in the treatment of osteopenia and osteoporosis. (Prevention and treatment).
Direction for use
Two tablets can be taken twice daily for six months or as directed by the physician.
The natural aid to augment fractured bone healing and help increase bone mineral density
- Enhanced osteoblastic activity helps faster union of the bone and mineralization of the callus
- Reduces bone resorption; hence prevents loss of bone
- Accelerates ossification and callus formation
- Decreases the period of immobilization and hastens the recovery process leading to early weight bearing, mobility and return to normal life
- Provides strength to tendon and muscles which promote early recovery
- Provides organic bio-available calcium, vitamin C, mucopolysaccharrides and minerals help bone formation and improve mineral density
- Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, tissue rejuvenator action relieves associated pain and swelling and promotes healing of bones
- Potent antioxidant helps scavenge free radicals
- Safe for long term use
Osheal tablets contain potent herbs which effectively relieve pain, reduce swelling and promote the process of healing of the simple fractures, augment bone mass formation as well as treat the allied disorders associated with fractures. Treatment with Osheal tablets ensure early callus formation and mineralization of the fractured site. Osheal tablets also help impart tensile strength to the bone through proper remodeling.
Mode of Action
ENHANCES OSTEOBLASTIC ACTIVITY
Cissus quadrangularis1 (Hadjod), Terminalia arjuna2 (Arjuna), Withania somnifera4 (Ashwagandha)
REDUCES BONE RESORPTION
Commiphora mukul (Shuddha guggul), Boswellia serrata3 (Salai guggul), Soonth (Zingiber officinale)
ACCELERATES OSSIFICATION AND CALLUS FORMATION
Cissus quadrangularis (Hadjod), Terminalia arjuna (Arjuna), Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha), Trigonella foenum graeceum (Methi)
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY, ANALGESIC, TISSUE REJUVENATOR
Sida cordifolia5 (Bala Ghan), Curcuma longa (Haridra), Trigonella foenum graeceum (Methi), Vitex negundo6 (Nirgundi Ghan), Curcuma longa (Haridra)
Curcuma longa (Haridra), Sida cordifolia5 (Bala Ghan)